Christmas!!! 2012

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas went really well! At our house it can get kinda crazy we spent Christmas eve day at my moms and did our usual Christmas Eve early then went to my step moms parents house they do a Christmas program which is always so fun! Christmas morning we spent at my moms, then that afternoon we went with my dad to the movies, then to his house after to do gifts and finally we went to my grandmas for my family Christmas get together! It was so fun but by the end of the day I was ready for bed and so was Charlee! Charlee got very blessed this year with dress ups, dolls, doll houses (mansion), movies and cloths she loved all of it especially the dress ups :)

Christmas Eve at Grandma McGearys

Getting ready for Christmas eve party at the Blake's



Christmas Eve at the Blake's







Christmas morning at Grandma McGeary's











Christmas at Grandpa Daley's








2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!! Looks like you guys had a blast! Charlee needs to come over and play dress up sometime!

    ReplyDelete